The greatest benefit of franchising is taking advantage of proven systems that are in place the very first day you open your doors. IM=X® Pilates has prepared you for that day, ensuring that you have the tools necessary to succeed. When you become a fitness franchise, you gain access to valuable industry knowledge, a proprietary fitness program and a back exercise alternative which works! We have developed programs and patented equipment (made in the USA) to address the needs of your target customers with precision and integrity.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak with an IMX Representative regarding financing options.
IM=X® Franchise Ownership Benefits
The IM=X® Pilates franchise is a turn-key business that allows chiropractors, physical therapists, sports medicine M.D.s, trainers and investors to enter a rapidly growing industry. We have both a medical plug-in model and a stand alone fitness studio model. Our pilates certifications prepare your staff with powerful tools and routines that address back wellness, muscle tone, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance, weight loss, injury prevention and posture/stabilization. The IM=X® Pilates Studio franchise is a complete formula for success, one which leverages our past experience with the present opportunities in the pilates, personal training, indoor cycling, and back exercise markets.
– We certify as many staff as required to develop, grow and sustain your women’s fitness franchise. The IM=X® Pilates and Fitness education provides your employees with valuable skills and programs. Our expert Master Trainers guide your staff through a series of proprietary courses. All of our leading edge certifications are included in your franchise package.
– When you join the IM=X® Pilates franchise system you become part of a team that has excelled in equipment design and encouraged forward thinking with innovative fitness programs. The Xercizer (our patented reformer) and Tower were engineered for commercial use and are manufactured in the U.S. Our superior equipment is a powerful tool for attracting and retaining customers.
– We give you the tools to reach your customers/new patients. As a health franchise you gain access to our exclusive images and advertising campaigns including: graphics, press releases, web design, search engine optimization, social media, print material, signage and email marketing.
– Our proven system provides you with the tools to build your pilates fitness, personal training and back wellness business. Our Operations Manual, Architectural Design Guidelines, Marketing Plan/Graphics, Billing and Scheduling Software, Online Password Protected Area and Business Training prepare you to grow your business.
– Founder, Elyse McNergney, was certified in traditional pilates in 1991. She also obtained certification in the Alexander Technique, an M.A. in Movement Science from NYU, and an M.Ed. in Exercise Physiology from Columbia University. Elyse created IM=X® to offer a total fitness approach – one that integrates pilates, yoga, and ballet bar routines with strength and cardiovascular training. IM=X® Pilates has been proven successful at large club chains, medical facilities and individual studios. Elyse and her team also researched the field of back exercise and treatment leading to the success of IM=X® as therapeutic exercise. Elyse has been a guest lecturer at the IDEA World Fitness Conference, the IDEA Mind/Body Conference, the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Conference on Alternative Medicine and is the author of Pilates for Men. IM=X® Pilates has been featured in a wide variety of publications. Before organizing IM=X Pilates into a unique turn-key franchise, our staff helped establish pilates at Gold’s Gyms, Jewish Community Centers, YMCA’s, New York Sports Clubs, Bristol Myers-Squibb, Goldman Sachs, Kessler Institute, the New York Mets baseball team, and numerous other facilities. The IM=X® Master Trainers bring extensive experience and knowledge to helping you succeed in your business.
Note: The information contained on this website does not constitute a franchise offering. Franchise offers are only made to approved franchisee candidates receiving our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).